Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Devil needs a new tactic! I have this one nailed!



While on my walk this evening I decided to take the opportunity to speak OUT LOUD over my situation--I said, "Thank you God for your promises of children. I am a fruitful woman. I am not barren and according to Isaiah 53:5 by his wounds I am healed of my PCOS." 
  It wasn't but seconds after I said this I heard a voice whisper in my ear..."but what about this symptom of PCOS? and that symptom? See! You are not healed!" Oh I just smiled because three months ago this scheme by the devil would have worked. Yes, my natural circumstances SCREAM "you still have PCOS!" But the Word of God SCREAMS louder in my HEAD and in my HEART. Today I choose to walk by my faith and not by my sight (natural circumstances). No, I can't SEE my healing but I have faith in the God who says I am and He is not a liar. Just like I can't SEE Jesus or heaven, but I have the same faith I will one day. 
  So after I made the conscious effort to trash the lies the devil whispered in my ear, I decided to exercise my faith out loud again just in case the devil didn't hear my assertiveness the first time..."Thank you God for your promises of my children. I AM a fruitful woman. I AM not barren and according to Isaiah 53:5 by His wounds I AM healed of my PCOS." Boo yah!

            Team: Elisha/God-1 

         Team devil: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment